Start Building Your Enterprise Knowledge Graph
Build and Manage Your Own Enterprise Knowledge Graph with Scale, Speed, Security and Governance
We Can Help You
- START - By automating the ingestion of your data
- BUILD - By eliminating custom code and ETL configurations
- UNDERSTAND - By tracking the full lineage of data from source to BI tools
- SCALE - By managing governance, security, and growth
Enterprise Knowledge Graphs are helping companies connect their complex data sources. When built and managed correctly, Knowledge Graphs unlock new analytical capabilities beyond the reach of relational technologies.
But, as with other databases, having just a graph database isn’t enough. Solution leads and developers still need to write custom code for ingestion and ETL and build custom applications for business users to make use of the graph. Beyond that, most graph databases are designed for transactions and traversals, not interactive, real-time analytic computation. As a result, many of today’s knowledge graphs fail to reach their full potential.
With Anzo® you can design, build, manage and scale your own Enterprise Knowledge Graph, all in one platform.
Without custom code, your data architects and modelers can use their existing skills to ingest, model and transform your complex data into a well orchestrated Knowledge Graph. Anzo helps you build your graph so that business users are able to perform real-time analytics on the data using customizable point and click dashboards. Since Anzo is based on an open architecture, data can be exported into any RDF-compliant graph database or lightly transformed into other data formats.
Anzo: How It Works
- Customer chooses 2-5 sources of structured and/or unstructured data to become part of your knowledge graph.
- Auto-ingest datasets into graph, where models are automatically generated or existing models are leveraged.
- Using AnzoGraph™, we link and connect all sources and set up dashboards to profile and analyze data across the entire knowledge graph.
- The entire Knowledge Graph, or select portions of it, can be exported into a variety of usable formats including RDF, JSON, and CSV.
Providing your organization with...
- A clear understanding of the value of an Enterprise Knowledge Graph.
- A working Anzo instance in your environment.
- The ability for business users to ask questions against your Knowledge Graph.
- Project management, technical oversight, training and knowledge transfer for your technical teams and users.
- A forward-looking roadmap and engagement summary presentation outlining achievements.
Want to see value in 6 weeks? Fill out the form to the right to get started!
Click here to download this offer sheet as a PDF.
About Cambridge Semantics
Cambridge Semantics Inc., is a big data management and enterprise analytics software company that offers a universal semantic layer to connect and bring meaning to all your enterprise data. Its software, Anzo®, allows IT departments and their business users to semantically link, analyze and manage diverse data whether internal or external, structured or unstructured, with speed, at big data scale and at the fraction of the implementation costs of using traditional approaches.