The Future of Data Management, Collective Intelligence & the Wisdom of Knowledge Graphs
Knowledge Graphs revolutionize the way companies make use of their data. The technology has the potential to turn every digitized piece of knowledge in a company into actionable insights. You can exceed even Google’s Search capabilities by creating an intelligent platform with knowledge graph. Many of us can imagine our idealistic future data dream worlds, but how do we get there?
In this podcast, Boris Shalumov, asks knowledge graph expert Sean Martin questions such as:
- How do companies get to the state of looking through space and time and having unprecedented access to the wisdom hidden in Enterprise Data?
- What does the future IT Tech Stack look like?
- What decisions do CIOs have to make today to build a basis for long-term success?
- What completely new possibilities and business models arise?
- How will the business world change?
- What is Hype and what is Reality?
You might also be interested in
The Rise of the Knowledge Graph ebook details combining graph data and knowledge representation into a knowledge graph. Find all necessary steps to plan and design your knowledge graph future.
Anzo makes turning siloed data into enterprise-scale knowledge graphs faster and easier than ever. From there, anything’s possible. Want a demo?